IICRC stand for the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. This orgnization started over 40 years ago and is now in some 25 countries. It is the organization that sets the standard for how cleaning and restoration work is done.
The IICRC certifies both persons and organizations, setting standards for how technicians perform work, and how companies run their businesses.
- There are different certifications for different areas of expertise. To maintain personal certifications requires continuous schooling, keeping up to date with the newest cleaning techniques and technology.
- For a entity, or business, to maintain certification requires keeping proper insurance and licenses, as well as following the IICRC’s cleaning standards.
We at Elite Carpet Cleaning & Restoration are IICRC certified carpet cleaners. Each technician is fully certified to perform your requested work. We are also a certified entity. We take the time to qualify, and re-qualify each year to maintain our IICRC certification.
Ethical Services provides the fastest and most thorough way to find a top rated carpet cleaning company in Denver that is best suited to care for your flooring and textile cleaning needs. Ethical Services pre screens carpet cleaning companies and only a small number of high quality service providers become members. We are happy to say that we are proud members of Ethical Service. Members of Ethical Services and we at Elite Carpet Cleaning & Restoration have pledged the following:
- To Strongly Guarantee our work
- To be ethical and honest in all business and professional relationships
- We will never misrepresent services to a client or infer that additional services must be purchased for an extra cost once a firm quote has already been presented
- We will never practice commission-only hiring practices; which compels employees to exercise unethical hard-sell tactics solely for the purpose of creating a livable wage at the expense of clients’ true service needs.
- To never utilize “Bait-and Switch” business practices of advertising low-price offers that they have no intention of honoring
- We will protect client interests by providing the valuable consumer information they need in making wise service decisions
We take this pledge very seriously. We at Elite Carpet Cleaning & Restoration promise these points and more to everyone of our valued clients at every interaction, from the first phone call through years of exceptional service.
Angie’s List is one of the exclusive reviewing sites available. You cannot become a member as a business unless someone that you have worked for creates a review of your company, then you are invited to join. We were recommended and joined Angie’s List in 2012.
Elite Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Inc. earned the service industry’s coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award, reflecting an exemplary year of customer service provided to our clients. We are happy to have received this award each year from 2013 through 2016. Why are we so proud of this? Well only about 5 percent of companies that on Angie’s List earn the Super Service Award.
Angie’s List Super Service Award winners have to meet these strict eligibility requirements which include;
- Poses an “A” rating in overall customer service grade, recent customer service grades, and reviews
- Be in good standing with Angie’s List
- Pass a background check and abide by Angie’s List operational guidelines
We believe that training and skill in our job is just as important as providing great customer service. We believe so strongly in this that our Guarantee has as much to do with our customer service as our work.