We’ve all been there; searched the shelves, read the ingredient labels, checked the on-line reviews, and made the purchase– only to find out that the product we bought doesn’t do the job. This is one of the most frustrating parts of being an allergy sufferer. So we want you to have confidence that our Allergy Relief Treatment is effective.
Here are the laboratory studies:
- “(Allergy Relief Treatment) was shown to have denaturing effects on… (cat, dog, and dust mites) in dust samples containing these allergens” — P. Brock Williams, Ph.D. Director of Research IBT Reference Laboratory Lenexa, KS
- “The allergy Relief Treatment formulation was effective in reducing the concentration of… (dust mite allergen) in pooled house dust samples by 90%…”
“There is a threshold concentration of 10ug of Der p 1 (dust mite allergen) per gram of settled house dust, which is widely accepted to increase the risk of asthma symptoms in mite-allergic asthmatics. …Allergy Relief Treatment has the potential to reduce allergen levels below the 10 ug-g-1 threshold when house dust contains Der p 1 concentration of 100 uf.g-1. The average range of Der p 1 allergen levels in house dust in New Zealand are from 20-70 ug per gram of dust, whereas levels as high as 100 ug.g-1 do occasionally occur.” —Dust Mite Allergen Denaturation: A Trial of Allergy Relief Treatment Richard Thorogood, MI Bio., Auckland University School of Medicine
What does this mean for the average allergy sufferer?
Maintaining the most dust-free home environment possible is essential, because removing dust removes dust mites and the allergens they produce. Regular vacuuming, dusting, laundering of household fabrics, and use of air filters are all effective tools in the battle against household allergens.
Our cleaning eliminates up to 90% of allergens
After you have done your best, some allergens still stubbornly cling to your carpet and upholstery.
Our system uses:
- Specialized cleaning agents to loosen as much allergen and allergen food source as possible.
- Pressurized hot water from our truck-mounted equipment to wash them away.
- Powerful truck-mounted vacuum to immediately capture and remove that water and the contaminants it contains.
- Final application of the Allergy Relief Treatment that inactivates any remaining or returning allergens.
Your carpets will be dry by the following morning, but you don’t have to wait that long before walking on them. They are safe for children and pets even during the cleaning process. (We do request that you keep them a safe distance away from our equipment, which can be hazardous).
How often do I need to treat my carpets and upholstery?
- When properly applied, Allergy Relief Treatment provides a residual effect for up to six months. Most consumers report highly satisfactory results with twice-a-year treatments.
- In the case of severe illnesses or challenging conditions in the home, treatment may be required every three months.
A personal note, here; some of the members of our family are very sensitive to animal dander. We have discovered that we experience almost immediate relief from nasal and skin irritation once we begin treating a home with the ResponsibleCare® products. We have not had this experience with any other products.
We are thrilled to be able to offer this valuable tool in providing relief for allergy sufferers, and we are certain that you will be impressed with the results!