The Commercial Cleaning side of Elite Carpet Cleaning & Repair. We can tailor a regular carpet cleaning maintenance program to fit the unique needs of your building while staying within specific budget requirements.
What are the benefits of a regular maintenance program?
- Increases the life of the carpet while decreasing long-term costs
- Provides appealing aesthetics to the building
- Improves indoor air quality
- Provides a controllable budget for carpet cleaning
The majority of preventative maintenance is done by your on-site cleaning staff. When done these small things can add years of life to the carpet.
- Daily vacuuming: In all traffic areas, abrasive hard soils will be damaging your carpet. These soils wear on the fibers and backing, cutting them and causing permanent damage. Regular systematic vacuuming of these areas is the most important element in the maintenance of carpet. Eighty-five percent of the soil being tracked into your building is dry, and vacuuming regularly will remove these contaminants before they become imbedded in the fibers and backing.
- Type of vacuum used: For maximum results, select a vacuum certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Vacuum Cleaning Indoor Air Quality Program (www.carpet-rug.org). Studies have proved that upright plug-in vacuums with brushes and a beater bar remove more dry soils than any other type of vacuum.
- Walk off mats: Walk off mats should be 10-20 feet long, or as long as possible for your facility. On average it will take this distance of travel across carpet to “clean off” your customer’s shoes. Properly placed and maintained mats will extend the life of your installed carpet.
- Have interior and exterior hard flooring swept and cleaned on a regular basis.
These details are necessary for even the best cleaning service to meet your expectations. Without them, even the best carpet maintenance program will produce inferior results.
What does the program include?
Working in harmony with your daily maintenance, our cleanings will provide results that meet expectations. Our service covers 3 important areas.
- Interim Cleaning
- Restoration Cleaning
All our contracts include emergency spotting services. If a pot of coffee is dropped, or asphalt from the new parking lot is tracked in, we will come remove it as part of your maintenance agreement. Incidentally, the most frequent spills on an office carpet are coffee and tea. These can be very hard to remove from carpets, since the hot liquid penetrates quickly into the fibers. This hot liquid carries the stain’s dyes quickly into the carpet fibers, along with any sugar or dairy products in it. Properly maintained carpet will be more resistant to absorbing the spill, and prompt removal with professional carpet cleaning equipment can save your carpet.
Interim cleaning keeps your carpets looking uniform and clean. We will schedule regular cleanings based on use to achieve a clean look that fits your budget.
Restoration cleaning is usually performed when we take on a new account and every 2-3 years thereafter. This heavy-duty deep cleaning aggressively removes soils that have settled into the carpet, making subsequent cleaning more effective, and sets the standard for the appearance of your carpet after each of our interim cleanings.
Why choose Elite?
- We understand what you are looking for and we will focus on the services you need at a price that fits your budget.
- We will do a thorough inspection of your facility and create a program tailored to your needs.
- We are a fully insured and bonded company. We have numerous internal checks in place to ensure that the work you hire us to do, night or day, is done correctly.
- Most of all, we work hard to make your job easier.